Price for Legendary Australian Labradoodle
The price for a pet puppy is $3000 plus 6.75% tax. This price is for pet puppies only and does not reflect the cost if you are interested in a breeding dog. All pets are sold under a spay/neuter contract.
Breeder has the right to cancel/ refuse to sell at any time and return deposit if the seller feels it is not in the puppies best interest.
- Once your application has been accepted, we will request a $500 non-refundable administrative fee. This will be applied to the total cost of the puppy. Administrative fee will only be refunded if a suitable puppy does not become available within a one-year time frame.
- Before the puppies are 6 weeks old the remaining $2500 balance, plus tax, is due. Payment can be made by check or cash.
We Help You Get Off to a Great Start
We want you to get off to a great start with your Australian Labradoodle and provide you and your new companion with the following items:
- Veterinary Health Exam and Vaccination Record
- Preventative de-Worming
- 2 year genetic health warranty
- Social and early neural stimulation
- Fleece blanket
- Stuffed toy with littermates' and mom's scent
- Leash and collar
- A variety of chew toys
- Sample of puppies current food
- Copy of Contract and Health Warranty
- "The Puppy Primer" book by Patricia McConnell
- ALAA Registration documents (after proof of spay or neuter)
- A lifetime of support for your dog
If the price of a pet Labradoodle is not feasible at this time, perhaps you would like to learn more about our Guardian Home Program. As a Guardian Home you will pay a fraction of the pet price and participate in the development of this wonderful breed.